AUCTIONEERS, APPRAISERS, LIQUIDATORS
"Professional Liquidation of Assets"
For More Information Contact
Whether you need to sell antiques, real estate, livestock, personal property or the farm, Mid State Auctioneering offers a comprehensive marketing plan to fit your specific needs. The understanding of our clients' needs and expectations, coupled with our expertise of promotion and marketing, make us a sure bet when you decide to use the auction method of selling.
Our company mission statement is to be unparalleled in the sales, marketing and service of our clients appraisal and auction needs, thereby creating satisfied customers and making friends along the way.
Our vision to accomplish this mission is to:
- Uphold the highest standards of conduct at all times
- Continually strive to improve products and services
- Provide rewarding careers and a safe pleasant working environment
- Be an organization of great people doing excellent work continually exceeding our clients expectations.
ABOUT MID STATE AUCTIONEERING
MEET YOUR AUCTIONEER
- Kevin Snyder CPPA is the founder of Mid State Auctioneering. He is a full time, licensed and bonded professional Auctioneer, as well as a certified personal property Appraiser.
- Aaron Kanagy is a licensed and bonded Auctioneer who founded the former K & R auction company.
- Jonothan Laub is the newest member of our team who brings with him the gift of enthusiasm as well as the experience of sitting under the teachings of the Legendary and world champion auctioneer Ralph Wade .
The Mid State team is well versed in all auction disciplines. From real estate to fine art, horses to Harleys, Granny's attic treasures to important fundraising events, Mid State Auctioneering is often called upon by individuals, banks, attorneys and courts throughout the Commonwealth to conduct appraisals, real estate auctions, estate settlements and business liquidations. The common threads that run through all of our transactions are honesty, integrity and dependability which keep our clients coming back time and again with their auction and appraisal needs.